Keystone Local Schools are committed to fostering and maintaining two-way communication between the District, students, parents, and invested community members. To fulfill this commitment, the District offers numerous forms of electronic communication:
- Timely news bulletins highlighting student, school, staff, and athletic achievements
- Weekly newsletters from the Superintendent
- Financial information, including reports from the District’s treasurer
- Up-to-date website content
- Social media platforms, including Facebook and Twitter
- Call/Text alert program through our Parent Portal
Please contact Paula Perhot, Communications Director, with any questions or comments related to our communication venues, policies, and relay of information.