My School Menus - Mobile App
Get informed! Find out what your school is serving for lunch today, this week or this month! The My School Menus app puts your school's menus into the palm of your hand. Quickly and easily see menus and prices. You can even filter menu items out by selected allergens. Find out the nutritional values and components in individual items and meals. Now you can find out and manage just how many calories, carbs and many other nutrients are in your school meal. Great for parents who care about what their child eats away from home. This app can be an awesome teaching tool for parents and teachers by helping students pick the entrees and meals right for them.
- See the menus and items offered at your student's school
- Filter out items by allergens
- Find the prices for each school menu (if included)
- Easily translation in the app to other languages
- See detailed Nutrient Information for each menu item
- Depending on your school, links to payment options and information can also be included.
Menu Details & Pricing
What Makes A Meal / 5 Components
1.Meat/Meat Alternative (yogurt or cheese)
Breakfast is served at all 3 schools for any student interested. If your child qualifies for meal assistance they can get breakfast for .30 or free depending on meal status.
- Breakfast is offered for all K-12 students.
- Hot and cold breakfasts are offered every day.
- Various a la carte items range from .25 to $2.50.
- K-12 breakfasts are $1.60
- Reduced breakfasts are .30
- Free lunches are $0.00
- K-5 Lunches are $2.70
- 6-12 Lunches are $2.90
- Reduced lunches are .40 for everyone
- Free lunches are $0.00
- Milk is .50
An updated meal application must be filled out every school year. For those that don't return an updated form at the beginning of the year, your child's meal status will change to denied 30 days after the start of school. Meal assistance applications can be submitted anytime throughout the school year. Only 1 application needed per household.
Direct Certification is run several times throughout the year. Any student qualifying for free meals through Direct Certification (a list received from the State) will receive a notification letter. This letter, in bold letters at the top will read "NOTIFICATION FOR FREE MEALS". Please take time to read this letter as it contains important information. If you receive this letter at the start of the school year, you DO NOT need to fill out a meal application.
School fees are not automatically waived if your child qualifies for free meals. YOU MUST return the bottom portion of the Direct Certification letter or mark the appropriate box on the meal application.
Pay for Meals with PayForIt.net
Keystone Local Schools has enhanced its online payment service through a partnership with PayForIt.net. Using your credit card, you may pay for school meals and student fees. Click on the PayForIt.net logo to get started.
Monthly Assistance Programs
- Lorain County Job & Family Services -Ohio Direction Card
- Lorain County food pantries - Faith Based
- Greater Lorain County - United Way
- Lorain County Office on Aging - Emergency Pantries
- Lorain and Erie Counties Second Harvest Food Bank help - Second Harvest Partner by location
- Click on this link to find a phone number for locations where meals are served during the summer months.
- Click on this link for an interactive county map to see what areas offer summer meals. Please click on the county that you live in.
- Click on this link for a Summer Food Service Clickable Map and Summer food Service Program Locations