New Student Registration FormsWhat you will need to register your student (s) at Keystone High School:
• Birth Certificate**
• Immunization Records**
• Custody papers/residential parent if applicable**
• Minimum of two proofs that you reside within the Keystone School District. Acceptable proofs: copy of the water, electric or gas bill, purchase or lease/rent agreement, voter registration verification
• Social Security number
• Copy of student’s Transcript
• Copy of most recent report card
• IEP/ETR if applicable (special needs students)
** Indicates we must have a copy of these items for your student to begin classes at Keystone.
When you have all of the above information and your forms completed, please contact the appropriate school to set up an appointment with the Guidance Counselor.
- KES Mrs. Turner 440-355-2300
- KMS Kristen Lazard at 440-355-2200
- KHS Mrs. Branzel or Ms. Redd at 440-355-2400
Please remember that all of the forms below must be completed.
Legal Residency (73 KB)
KES Release of Records (322 KB)
KMS & KHS Release of Records (111 KB)
KLSD Student Registration (205 KB)