Payments & Fees
Keystone Local Schools has enhanced its online payment service through a partnership with PayForIt.net. Using your credit card, you may pay for school meals and student fees. Navigate to the site by clicking above or click on the image to the left.
How It Works
PayForIt.net gives you the ability to:
* Deposit funds to your student’s account via credit card at your convenience, 24/7. The money will typically appear in your student’s account within 24 hours.
* Set up a single account for all the students in your family.
* Set up automatic recurring payments to your student’s meal account.
* Generate reports on your student’s cafeteria purchases.
* Check your student’s account balance and request e-mail notification when the balance falls below a specified amount. (Any funds remaining on your student’s meal account at the end of the 2010-11 school year will be carried over into the new school year.)
* Maintain a complete record of your payments.
How to Get Started
PayForIt.net is secure and easy to use. To set up an account, you will need a valid e-mail address, a credit card, and your student’s ID number. There is no transaction fee.
Access PayForIt.net by clicking on any of the purple links on this page or by clicking on the graphic above. As a first-time user, you will be asked for your name, address, phone, e-mail address, credit card information, and a password. PayForIt.net provides online help at every step of the process.
To ensure your privacy and security, PayForIt.net uses DigiCert Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software and requires a password at login.
* When entering your student's ID number, omit any leading zeroes.
* Enter your student's name as it appears on his/her school registration -- e.g., William, not Bill.
* Mac users should use either Safari version 3.1 or the Firefox browser.
Pay-for-It Account Creation (392 KB)
Description of Services (677 KB)
Instructions for Payment Methods (365 KB)