Keystone's commitment to excellence is exemplified in our mission
statement, vision statement, and core values. By working
collaboratively, assiduously, and as a team, staff developed a vision
for our District's future.
Our vision is to empower students and community to be trusted, passionate, and innovative global citizens committed to excellence. Our mission is to provide students with the tools necessary to be global thinkers and successful lifelong learners through the delivery of relevant content via quality instruction. To achieve these goals, we will continue our commitment to the values of integrity, hard-work, positivity, compassion, unity, accountability, and passion.
As we work collaboratively to achieve these goals, our District’s success will continue to flourish, and we will strengthen the foundation on which Keystone is established.
Keystone empowers our students and community to be trusted, passionate, and innovative global citizens committed to excellence.
Keystone, in partnership with our community, empowers ALL students to be global thinkers and successful lifelong learners through the delivery of relevant content via quality instruction.
- Integrity: We will be honest, ethical, and do what is right.
- Hard-work: We will exude grit, perseverance, and dedication in all of our actions.
- Positivity: We will be positive and solution oriented.
- Compassion: We will be caring, empathetic, and genuine.
- Unity: We will selflessly work together as a team.
- Accountability: We will take responsibility for our actions and their outcomes.
- Passion: We will be enthusiastic and dedicated to our profession.